The Beast with Seven Heads (Rev. 17) Second Lamb-like Beast (Rev. 13:11-17)
While the White House release below might sound good on the surface to Christians who are not students of end time Bible prophecy, it is a clear sign of the approaching fulfillment of prophecy concerning the mark of the beast, before the second advent of Jesus Christ. President Trump identifies America as a nation of believers, and by that we assume he means Bible believing followers of Jesus Christ; however, that is far from true. I personally know many more atheists, new agers, Buddhists, Hindus, Catholics, stardust, goddess, angel and self as god worshippers than I know true Bible believing Christians.
This is breaking down the wall of separation between Church and State in America, where religion is dictating to the state. Next America will begin to speak like a dragon and legislate religious practice, particularly as encouraged by the Evangelical Churches (via his Evangelical Advisory Committee) and others who have joined hands with the Vatican, which practices will not be biblical, but commandments and traditions created by man contrary to God’s law.
The two horned lamb-like beast (America) is forming an image to the beast (the Roman Catholic Church/State system) as the wall of separation between Church and State comes down. Soon the two horned beast will speak like a dragon, and America will begin legislating matters of conscience, religion and faith in support of the beast and the false prophet (apostate Evangelical and Pentecostal Protestantism which has joined hands with the beast system), and persecution will follow, just as it did at the hands of Papal Rome in the dark ages. All people of faith, whatever faith or religion you may follow, should be concerned.
The Bible tells us that the United States will enforce the mark of the beast, initially with economic sanctions for violators (that no man might buy or sell, save he that has the mark of the beast in his right hand or forehead), followed by death decrees. This is all about worship, so has to do with our beliefs (forehead) and actions (right hand), not an actual physical mark. It further comes down to day of worship—Sunday worship as instituted by the Roman Catholic Church with no biblical support therefor, or Sabbath worship as commanded by God in His law, which was instituted in Eden and will exist into eternity. It may also involve idolatry (“cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed”), since the 2nd commandment prohibiting idolatry was removed in the Catholic Catechism so they could encourage the pagan practice of bowing down to and worshipping statues. The early statues of Mary and the saints were just renamed statues of pagan gods introduced into Catholicism to entice pagans to join.
Prophecy in the Bible has never failed, nor will it fail now as we approach the end. Watch and listen closely to what is coming out of the Vatican and the White House so you will not be caught off guard and unprepared. Most importantly, keep your eyes stayed on Jesus, your mind focused on the Bible, and your soul in a state of prayerful surrender to the leading of the Holy Spirit in all things that He convicts you of.
President Donald J. Trump Stands Up For Religious Freedom In The United States
A VOICE IN THE WHITE HOUSE: Today, President Donald J. Trump signed an Executive Order to ensure that the faith-based and community organizations that form the bedrock of our society have strong advocates in the White House and throughout the Federal Government.
- President Trump has signed an Executive Order entitled “Establishment of a White House Faith and Opportunity Initiative” in order to:
- provide recommendations on the Administration’s policy agenda affecting faith-based and community programs;
- provide recommendations on programs and policies where faith-based and community organizations may partner and/or deliver more effective solutions to poverty;
- apprise the Administration of any failures of the executive branch to comply with religious liberty protections under law; and
- reduce the burdens on the exercise of free religion.
- The Executive Order creates the White House Faith and Opportunity Initiative within the Executive Office of the President.
- The Initiative will be led by the newly created position of Advisor to the White House Faith and Opportunity Initiative (Initiative) and be supported by experts and various community and faith leaders from outside of the Federal Government.
- All executive departments and agencies that do not have Centers for Faith and Opportunity Initiatives will designate a liaison to the Initiative.
PRIORITIZING RELIGIOUS FREEDOM: President Trump has made it clear that religious freedom is a priority throughout his Administration.
- In October 2017, the Department of Justice issued twenty principles of religious liberty to guide the Administration’s litigation strategy and protect religious freedom.
- In January 2018, the Justice Department announced a religious liberty update to the U.S. Attorneys’ Manual, raising the profile of religious liberty cases and directing the designation of a Religious Liberty Point of Contact for all U.S. Attorney’s offices.
- In January 2018, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced major policy changes protecting freedom of religion inside and outside of the government:
- forming a new Conscience and Religious Freedom Division, providing HHS with the focus it needs to more vigorously and effectively enforce existing laws protecting the rights of conscience and religious freedom; and
- proposing to more vigorously enforce twenty-five existing statutory conscience protections for Americans involved in HHS programs, in order to protect Americans who have religious or moral convictions related to certain health care services.
ONE NATION UNDER GOD: President Trump has publicly stood with people of faith and with those who advocate for the sanctity of life.
- This is the President’s third public event marking the importance of prayer, including attending the National Prayer Breakfast just two weeks after his inauguration.
- President Trump has declared several days of prayer, including a National Day of Prayer for the Victims of Hurricane Harvey and for America’s National Response and Recovery Efforts.
- On October 13, 2017, President Trump spoke at the Value Voters Summit.
- On January 19, 2018, President Trump became the first President to address the March for Life rally live via satellite.
- Vice President Mike Pence addressed the March for Life in 2017, becoming the first sitting Vice President to do so in person.
PROTECTING RELIGIOUS FREEDOM: Throughout his tenure as President, Donald Trump has been a champion for religious liberty in the United States, restoring the ideals that have undergirded our Nation’s freedom and prosperity since its founding.
- On May 4, 2017, the President signed an Executive Order to greatly enhance religious freedom and freedom of speech:
- taking action to ensure that religious institutions may freely exercise their First Amendment right to support and advocate for candidates and causes in line with their values; and
- ensuring that religious Americans and their organizations, such as the Little Sisters of the Poor, are not be forced to choose between violating their religious beliefs by complying with Obamacare’s contraceptive mandate or shutting their doors.
- The President has announced a reversal of the Obama administration’s policy and is allowing houses of worship to receive crucial disaster aid in times of crisis.
- The Trump Administration has taken a stand on behalf of religious liberty in the courts:
- it supported baker Jack Phillips’s right to operate his bakery in accordance with his religious beliefs.